Is this your first Karva Chauth fast after the wedding? Did you think of the outfits and Mehendi designs for your first karva chauth? If not yet, Don’t worry! Our team has curated the latest and trending Mehendi designs which you can apply yourself at the comfort of your home.
The Leafy Motif Mehendi
Big Checkered Boxes With Leafy Motifs
Mehendi Design Full Of Swirls, Grid, And Floral Patterns
Karva Chauth Mehendi Design While Worshipping Moon
These Mehendi designs will remind you about your Mehendi ceremony. Mehendi belongs to love and is one of the sixteen adornments of the bride and her beauty is incomplete without it. You also must have heard from your dadi(grandmother)after seeing the color of Mehendi “tujhe bhot pyar karne wala pati milega”.
Mehendi (henna) is traditionally used for special occasions such as holidays, birthdays and festivals, etc. While its roots are traced in India and the Arab world and now have traveled across the world.
Mehendi Designs With Peacock Motifs
Elephant Motifs With Shaded Flowers
The Alluring Dulha Dulhan Portrait Designs
The Geometric Shapes Of Intricate Mehendi
There are different types of Mehendi designs:
- Moroccan Mehendi design: They are more geometric in nature. This is simple design Mehendi without flowers and peacock. It’s mostly applied in middle-east. If you want to try some different and unique you can go for it as its suits with western outfit also.
- Bangle-style Mehendi design: It is one of the most beautiful designs and it is very famous and common amongst brides. It looks beautiful in hand and legs as its design is in form of bangles. It is mostly made by floral patterns and some curves.
- The lace Glove: It’s trending these days and has a vintage design. The hands will be covered as a lacy glove design, it covers the whole hog and does up the entire hand like a glove. It is a very intricate and delicate Mehendi pattern drawn at the back of the hand.
- Minimalist Mehendi pattern: It has a minimum design maybe with small flowers or stars. It’s good for those who do not like full hand coverage and need simple design and most of the bride do not prefer to sit for long hours with Mehendi artists, so this one can be a good choice.
- Back Mehendi design: Back mehndi design are also very important people choose their design to make it look attractive. You can choose any of the above designs for the back Mehendi design.
- Arabic Mehendi: This is always in demand as it is easy to apply, time-saving, and has a simple design. It is one of the most stylish and beautiful Mehendi designs followed by Arabic girls at their weddings.
- Pakistani Mehendi designs: It is mostly used at Muslim weddings where the outline is done by black color and rest with normal Mehendi. The black outline and its intricate design make it look stylish yet traditional.
The Stunning Back Foot Floral Mehendi
Karva Chauth Mehendi With Couple Portraits
Simple Mandala Mehendi Designs With Spaces
Tips To Make Your Mehendi Colour More Dark
- Rub your palm before applying to generate heat, the warmness will give more color to your henna design.
- Apply henna oil before applying henna.
- Once the henna is dry apply only sugar syrup to avoid a lemon. Lemon is only used to hold the sugar granules so apply sugar syrup with cotton.
- Once henna is removed apply mustard oil or Vicks vaporub or take steam of cloves to bring more color to henna.
Full Hand & Feet Mandala Design With Flower Space
Floral Mandala Design With Leafy Motifs
Traditional Back Hand Mandala Mehendi
Minimal Feet Mehendi Designs
So please share your thoughts in the form of comments about the above tips and design ideas. And if you are looking for a professional Mehendi Artist or similar content, Download the Quicqo app today!