TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of Terms
- Membership and Accessibility
- LICENSE TO ACCESS
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that : (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You need not register with Quicqo to simply visit and view the website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to Quicqo in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password"). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Quicqo password and ,if applicable m your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Quicqo immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without Quicqo permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and nor Quicqo will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Quicqo or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User". You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the ""Account Policies):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Quicqo prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots", "spiders", "offline readers", "scrapers", etc., to access the Website for any purpose without Quicqo prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professional or Service Users information, including but not limited to, name, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content including but not limited to , use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Quicqo server, or any server of a Quicqo subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonable produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders, or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Quicqo reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Providers or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Quicqo without express written permission from Quicqo.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Quicqo sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working fo the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses Quicqo measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Member Conduct
- PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
- PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You will not send messages to other users containing : Offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment;
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- Discriminatory Postings, Indian laws prohibit any preferences, limitations or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. Quicqo will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. Quicqo has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
- PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
- While using the Website, you shall not :
- Payment will be first submitted by the customer/service-user to admin/Quicqo after booking the Service Professional/provider and it will be released to service provider/professional after submitting the reviews/feedback to the service provider from customer/service-user. A customer has to send the feedback/reviews with in 5 days.
- Fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you can not authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings;
3.FEEDBACK As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback : (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback. (d) customer or service user has to provide the feedback with in a week to the service provider because payment only be released to service provider/professional after the feedback of customer but if customer takes more than a week then payment will automatically be released to service providers account.
- Sanctions for inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, Quicqo, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions : (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, Quicqo shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, QUICQO HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
D.Rules For Service Professional 1.PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRADULENT 2.PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT QUICQO FEES 3.PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FILED AND PROVIDE A SAFE ,SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS 4.SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, Quicqo, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Professional's Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Professional's status earned via the Feedback page.
- Rules for Service Users
- SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
(a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by Quicqo in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, Quicqo, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User's Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User's status earned via the Feedback page.
- Use of Submitted Content
- NO CONFIDENTIALITY
The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, Quicqo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content. You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non confidential basis. You agree that Quicqo shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services. You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to Quicqo. Quicqo may also disclose user information including personal information if Quicqo reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate Quicqo liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO QUICQO
- QUICQO DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that Quicqo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Quicqo with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Quicqo, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that Quicqo may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Quicqo, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and Quicqo is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that Quicqo is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
- Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
Quicqo has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. Quicqo may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Quicqo to locate the material.;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Quicqo to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice."
- Modifications to or Termination of Website
- MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
Quicqo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that Quicqo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Quicqo services.
- TERMINATION BY QUICQO
- Intellectual Property Rights
- QUICQO OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE
The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by Quicqo. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Quicqo reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
- QUICQO LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
- Quicqo Fees
- FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Joining Quicqo, opening an Account, posting Services and viewing posted Services is free. Quicqo reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Service Providers for other services that Quicqo may provide in the future. Quicqo may also in certain categories require Service Providers to make payments for following up on job leads i.e. requests posted by Service Users, and permitting the Service Professional to contact the Service User ("Lead Fee"). Service Professional will take monthly subscription for the leads/projects and pay for them.Quicqo offers premium services to Service Providers for a fee and may in the future offer additional services, like tax preparation and bookkeeping that Service Professional can also choose to purchase. Quicqo reserves the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
- FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE USERS
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of rents and fees between a Service User and a Service provider who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that Quicqo shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a Service User or a Service provider.
- REFUND POLICY
All subscriptions amount payable to Quicqo by Service Professional on consummated transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable. If poor customer service or inappropriate behavior with customer results in the Quicqo being de listed from the platform and there will be no refund made in such a case.
- Negotiation of Terms of Service; Disputes Between Registered Users
- NEGOTIATION WORKSHEET AND CONTRACT TEMPLATE
As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of the Agreement for Service, Quicqo provides a general framework for negotiating the terms of Service (e.g., rate) ("Negotiation Worksheet"). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that (i) they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and (ii) it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Negotiation Worksheet. You should not rely on the any information or resources contained on the Website, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. Quicqo makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Websites, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet. In no way will Quicqo be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Website. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Website, however provided.
- QUICQO IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Quicqo is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that Quicqo only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and Quicqo itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services.
- NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
- DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, service providers and Service Users. You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service provider or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that Quicqo does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While Quicqo may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service provider, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalised website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Service provider may register themselves. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by Quicqo is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that Quicqo only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service providers have an opportunity to meet each other. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE QUICQO only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service providers can be brought together and Quicqo itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services ITSELF, QUICQO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY WEBSITE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT QUICQO IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE QUICQO, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- Dispute Resolution
- GOVERNING LAW
Aspects of the Website and other Quicqo services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, Quicqo may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Quicqo on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by Quicqo of any advertised products or services. You agree that Quicqo shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- Third-party Links, Contact Forms and Phone Numbers
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND QUICQO AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONAL, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. QUICQO DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. QUICQO DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. QUICQO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONAL OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitations of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL QUICQO, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONAL, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONAL VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT QUICQO IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF QUICQO, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO QUICQO BY YOU HEREUNDER.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Indemnification and Release
- No Third-party Beneficiary
- General Information
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- SECTION HEADINGS